Report a Problem

How Should You Report a Local Issue?

The statutory duties and related functions of Hamble Parish Council are limited. However, we have can lobby other bodies and higher tier councils on matters of importance to Hamble residents and businesses, and can respond to consultation papers from national organisations and other third parties.

Parish Councillors are also in some cases, appointed to represent the Council at local groups’ committee meetings.

This graphic shows which statutory body is responsible for each service:

Wheel Update HPC V3-1

Report Anti Social Behaviour

If you witness a crime or are concerned about a safety or crime-related issue, Hampshire Constabulary needs to know!

How to report a crime or safety issue::

Is the incident happening right now?

Call 999


Call 101

Report an Issue to Hamble Parish Council

To report an issue to Hamble Parish Council, please complete the form below:

Please provide full details of the problem you'd like to report, including the location (if relevant), the date of the issue, and any other information which may be useful. You can also upload photos below.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Please upload any photos which may help us to understand the problem

Report an Issue to Another Authority or Organisation

Contact Eastleigh Borough Council:

Contact Hampshire County Council:

Contact Southern Water:

Contact Citizens Advice:

Get a Clock Permit

Become a Parish Councillor

Get an Allotment

Council Meetings


Parish Council News

Contact Us